When you’re in the market for a new home it’s important to pick a realtor that’s the right fit for you. Ask the these questions to find an agent whose philosophy and methods align with your preferences and to ensure a smooth buying process.
1. How long have you been a licensed real estate agent?
2. What do your past clients have to say about their experience with you?
3. What can I expect from the home buying process?
4. What are my options?
5. How will you keep me informed?
6. How are you compensated?
7. Will you help me find other professionals? (i.e. Home Inspectors, Mortgage Brokers)
8.What makes you different?