Selling your home starts with curb appeal, make sure your first impression is a great one! Entice buyers to come inside with these tips to tidy up your property and give it a neat, crisp appearance.
- Keep the lawn mowed and trim all hedges and plants. (Pay special attention to anything blocking windows or walkways.)
- Power wash your driveway, walkways and decks.
- Neaten up your yard, keep lawn equipment and toys put away.
- Clean your windows so that they sparkle, repair and paint if needed.
- Add color with bright annuals and potted plants.
- Add fresh pine straw to flower beds and around trees.
- Make your front door and garage door look inviting with fresh paint or a nice wreath.
- Be sure your house number is easily visible, replace it if necessary.
Paying attention to the little things can add up to a big return!